Thank you for choosing to be a part of Washington County Little League! We look forward a great year!
Once you have completed the registration process you will see a message that says “Thank you for registering…” if you do NOT
see this message you have not completed the process. If you have questions or problems you may email email@example.com
Effective on 1/1/2018, Little League Baseball will adhere to the new USABat Standard. Only bats approved for use in Little League Play will be permitted to be used in any Little League function, event, or activity. For more information on the USABat standard and a complete list of bats approved through the USABat Standard, visit usabat.com.
There are no changes to the bat standard or regulations for Little League Softball.
All Players must have a copy of their birth certificate on file with Washington County Little League.
NEW PLAYERS may send a copy via email or mail to the following address:
WCLL – Registration
PO Box 1890
Brenham, Texas 77834
All children residing within Washington County and having birthdays within the dates listed below are eligible to play.
T-Ball: Sept 2011 – Aug 2014
Pee Wee: Sept 2009 – Aug 2011
Minor: Sept 2007 – Aug 2009
Major: May 2005– Aug 2007
Junior: May 2001 – April 2005
T-Ball: Jan. 2011 – Dec. 2013
PeeWee: Jan. 2009 – Dec. 2010
Minor: Jan. 2007 – Dec. 2008
Major: Jan. 2005 – Dec. 2006
Junior: Jan. 2002– Dec.2004
Registration fees cover the cost of cap and team jersey for each player. This year player jerseys will include the player’s last name on the back. Please ensure the spelling is correct on the registration form.
1. I/We, the parents/guardians of the above-named candidate for a position on a Little League team, hereby give my/our approval to participate in any and all Little League activities, including and from the activities.
2. I/We know that participation in baseball or softball may result in serious injuries and protective equipment does not prevent all injuries to players, and do hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless the local Little League, Little League Baseball, Incorporated, the organizers, sponsors, supervisors, participants, and persons transporting my/our child to and from activities from any claim negligence or for any other cause.
3. I/We agree to return upon request the uniform and other equipment issued to my/our child in as good conditions as when received except for normal wear and tear.
4. I/We agree that our child (candidate) may be required to try out for a team. If such does not attend at least 50 percent of the tryouts, local Board-of -Directors’ approval is required for such candidate to be placed on a team.
5. I/We understand that our child (candidate) may be chosen at anytime if he or she is of the correct age for such division as determined by the local league and Little League Baseball. Declining to move up to such Major Division team will result in forfeiture of eligibility for the Major Division for the current season, and may be subject to further restrictions by the local league.
6. I/We agree to provide proof of legal residence (as defined by Little League Baseball, Incorporated) and age. I/We understand that our child (candidate) must be eligible under the residence and age regulations of Little League Baseball, Incorporated, to participate in this Local League, and that if any controversy arises regarding residence and/or age, the decision of the Charter Committee in Williamsport shall be final and binding. I/We further understand that if any participant on a Little League team does not qualify for participation in the league based on residence (as defined by Little League Baseball, Incorporated) and/or age, such participant and/or team forfeit(s) and/or suspension of Tournament privileges may be decreed by action of the Charter Committee or Tournament Committee.
7. I/We will furnish a certified birth certificate of the above-named candidate to League Officials.
Emergency Contact Infomation
Your childs safety is important to us. Please list an emergency contact and any medical conditions or allergies the managers and coaches need to be aware of during the season.